General Meeting is on Friday July 13th, 2018.
Lunch is from 12:00 noon to 1:15
Meeting will start at 1:20 to 4:00.
We now have a NEW HOME at CALIF-
Communities Actively Living Independent & Free
634 South Spring Street, 2 nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90014
By Car: Parking is available in lot next to the Building just past 634 on the left side of the street. Go to the 2nd floor Office & ask for a Parking sign to put in you car window.
- Enter the 634 Building and tell the Guy at the Counter you are going to CALIF (pronounced KAL-LAIF).
- Take the elevator to the 2nd Floor and enter the open office door.
- Tell the Receptionist you are going to the LACCC Meeting and Sign in.
- Go to the back of the office to the CALIF Conference Room.
BRING SOMETHING IF YOU CAN:
- POTATO OR MACARONI SALAD,
- BAKED BEANS OR COLE SLAW,
- SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO DRINK,
- GREEN SALAD OR BEAN SALAD,
- CHOPPED OR SLICED ONIONS,
- “VARIeTY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE.”
- YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT.
BRING WHATEVER YOU CAN, BUT DON’T WORRY IF YOU CAN’T BRING ANYTHING; JUST BRING YOU!